Do you feel overwhelmed by Pinterest?
I was once where you are:
- On Pinterest 24/7
- Pinning hundreds of pins per day
- Driving miniscule amounts of traffic to my blog
- Feeling overworked and overwhelmed
If so, then you need me! (And maybe I’ll help you for free!)
Pinterest generates 60% – 70% of this blogs 300,000 monthly page views every single month. That’s 180,000 page views every month, ya’ll! I even wrote the book on it, which I then gave away for free, but I totally understand if you don’t have time to read it, or implement any of the strategies within it.
I can drastically increase the amount of traffic your blog is receiving from Pinterest – even take Pinterest completely off of your plate for you. It all depends upon the scope of services you desire.
Check out The Pinterest Assistant for a complete listing of my affordable Pinterest management services, plus free articles and printables to help you make Pinterest work for you!
Want to DIY Your Pinterest Marketing Plan?
The wait is over! The blog post that evolved into a 22-page Free Pinterest Guide is now a full-fledged book packed with everything you need to evaluate your Pinterest Marketing Strategy, and then change it for the better!
When I set out to make Pinterest work for my blog, I realized that there were no Personal Finance power users on Pinterest! So I set aside my blogging niche for a moment, and started studying the most influential Pinterest power users: how often and when they pinned, what types of things they pinned, and the descriptions they used for their pins. I did so without regard to niche or subject matter. What I was looking for was the common denominator between the most powerful people on Pinterest so I could use those strategies to grow my blog.
If you’re looking for something short and sweet, a “quick fix’ to give you overnight success on Pinterest, this is not your guide. This is many, many steps to creating good images within your blog, making your blog Pinterest-friendly and lastly learning how to use the actual social media site effectively. The steps I’m giving you will take time so don’t try to get them done overnight!
My book will help you:
- Learn about Pinterest Smart Feed, Rich Pins, Promoted Pins & many more of the changes Pinterest has rolled out – so you can get your content seen by an audience that is larger than ever before!
- Identify your Pinterest strengths – and utilize the more effectively
- Analyze your Pinterest account – To learn what keeps your audience coming back for more!
- Develop Your Signature Pin – A look and style all your own, recognizable by readers everywhere, and that makes your brand stand out!
- Learn to See Pinterest as a Search Engine – Because that’s what it is!
- Make Pinterest Efficient – I’ll show you powerful ways to keep Pinterest from being the time-suck that it has become for many bloggers.
- And Much, Much More!
So let me ask you this –
Does Pinterest Frustrate You?
Or worse, does it feel like a waste of time?
Let me help you Generate Traffic with Pinterest!