Kindergarten Christmas Tree Craft
I am geeking out over this craft!
View this post on Instagram
🎄😍We did THE CUTEST Christmas Craft yesterday, after completing 2 lessons + a test in under 40 minutes!!!😍🎄 . . . . . . . . . #tchdebtjourney #debtfreecommunity #debtfreejourney #debtfreedom #debtsnowball #debtfreelivin #debtfreelife #debtfreeisthenewsexy #womenempowerwomen #frugal #frugalliving #femalepreneur #womeninbusiness #moneymindset #empowerbusiness #moremoney #wealthbuilding #networth #wealth #hustle #frugalwife #momtrepreneur #mompreneur #daveramsey #mortgagefree #moneytips #budgeting
We’re smack in the middle of December, and my daughter’s one request for homeschool, specifically around Christmas, was that she could do art ever day.
And since Kindergarten is made up significantly of educational play, of course I said YES, not knowing what I was getting myself into creating crafts for her every day…LOL
Here’s what you’ll need:
- a piece of cardstock
- a black marker
- Buttons (I got a barrel of mixed buttons from the dollar store for $1) or you could use THESE
- a sheet of green construction paper
- Glitter star stickers
It’s actually a very simple craft to make:
- Draw the “string” for the lights on the top and bottom of a piece of cardstock.
- Glue colored buttons to the “string” for lights
- Cut 1/2 piece of green construction paper into strips of vary size. Glue them down in a tree shape.
- Use a large brown button for the “tree trunk” at the bottom
- Stick the sparkly star stickers around the tree for decoration!
I had a bit of trouble explaining to my kindergartner what I was envisioning with this craft, so I made this one as an example, to show her and she caught right on!
Here is her completed project:
Looking for ways to save? Join The Centsible Home Newsletter for inspiration and tips:
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosures for more information.